Tuesday, July 1, 2014

UPLIFT OTHERS WITH YOUR WORDS

UPLIFT OTHERS WITH YOUR WORDS






Last night while I was jogging a man was getting in his truck.  He yelled at me, “Keep up the good work!”  I yelled back, “I’m up to 1.2 miles a day jogging.”  He drove down the street and started talking to me while I was jogging.  He told me that he was living with my neighbor in exchange for his training him.

I told him that I had been jogging for 3 weeks and was doing a squat challenge.  I said I was eating a low carb diet and I cook most everything from scratch.  He said, “I wish I could get my client motivated like you.   If he had your drive and determination, he could reach his goal in no time.”

We chatted a big longer (I kept up while he was driving) and he said, “you should be very proud!  Keep doing what you are doing.  I’m amazed with your drive.”

 I think I glowed all the way home.   Words from a stranger can uplift you so much.  Thank you, Mr. Trainer Man.  Your words made my night and will push me in the days ahead.

copyrighted 2014
caryn cannatella

www.caryncann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment