Monday, September 15, 2014

IT’S MONDAY! ARE YOU STARTING ANOTHER DIET?

IT’S MONDAY!  ARE YOU STARTING ANOTHER DIET?







Stop the madness!  Decide to do it right this time!

Start eating whole foods!  Cut out the sodas (or coke as we call it in Texas).  Stop drinking fruit juice!  Both are just packed with sugar!  Get rid of the diet drinks!  Start drinking WATER!  Once you start feeding your body water, you will recognize when you are dehydrated before it happens!  I can drink a diet soda now and it makes me so thirsty that it takes 2 bottles of water to quench my thirst!

What should you eat?  Protein (it rebuilds your muscles)!  Whole grains (make sure they really are!)  Fresh vegetables and fruits!   Remember to always eat breakfast.  It is the most important meal of the day.  Don’t skip meals!  Even if you aren’t hungry, eat a little something or you will be ravished later.  If you are ravished, you will overeat.  Don’t go grocery shopping on an empty stomach.  Decide to leave things at the store that might tempt you to eat empty calories or overeat.

Some people do better by eating 5-6 small meals a day.  A small meal is just that – SMALL.  It would be more like a large snack.  It’s not a burger and fries.  Just saying….

Because I’m a diabetic, I stick to 3 squares a day, high protein and low carbs.  Most of my snack are nuts.  I usually eat 1/3 banana before I go running.  Why?  It’s because your body needs carbs when you are exercising.  Your body only stores about 15-20 minutes of carbs.  If you exercise longer than that, then your body starts using your muscle mass for energy.   After you exercise, eat protein or drink a protein shake to repair your muscles.

It’s a process.  Start each day anew.  Don’t try to look 30 days down the road.  Just focus on today.  When today ends, put it to bed.  Get up tomorrow morning with renewed dedication and focus.   Weight loss should be slow.  You should lose ½ to 1 pound per week.  Don’t look at it as “IS THAT ALL?”   In a year that is 26-52 pounds.  In two years that is 52-104 pounds. 

Don’t wait!  Start today.  You can do this!  Just look at me!  I’ve been at it 13 months.  I’m slowly but surely getting down the path to my goal.  Come join me on my last weight loss journey.  Make it yours too!

And if you need a tool to help you on your journey, join me and thousands of others using Skinny Fiber!  It works for us and it will work for you!  www.caryncann.com


copyright 2014
caryn cannatella

Skinny Fiber Sales:  www.caryncann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment