Wednesday, February 11, 2015

MY FIRST DESIGNER PURSE!

MY FIRST DESIGNER PURSE!







I'm almost 62 years old.  I've never been one to reward myself.  Before my kids arrived, I was the best aunt and sister around.  I was always looking for things that others might enjoy.    Once I had children, they came first!


I remember about 5 years ago, my friend, Marisela, said to me, "Girl, all you do is work and then go home.  Why work all the time if you never do anything you enjoy doing?"  She convinced me to just start getting out and eventually travelling.


Now I do 3 things for myself on a regular basis.  I get my nails and toes done and I get my hair done. 


Two weeks ago I decided that at my age I deserved to have a designer purse.  I've never had one.  I've never cared much for purses.  In fact, the only purse I have ever loved is the TEXAN purse that Marisela got me for Christmas 2013. 


I bought me an Anne Klein purse.  It’s a teal blue with a vibrant green lining!  It is beautiful but  took me over a week to start using it!  When I get new things I tend to "keep them".  Not sure what I'm keeping them for but I'm trying to break that habit!  lol


I love this Anne Klein purse.  When I carry it, I feel like a million bucks.  It just makes me feel better.  It doesn't make me better, but it's like a little secret I have with myself.  In my head I hear, "You are worth having a designer purse."  And I am.


And it's much more fulfilling than those 12 fudgcicles I used to eat to make myself feel better!  I plan to buy me a new designer purse at least once a year.   Of course, only on sale and with discounts!  ‘Cause that’s how we do it!   <3


copyrighted 2015
caryn cannatella

LOSE WEIGHT WITH SKINNY FIBER!

Skinny Fiber Sales:  caryncann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment