Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WHY I DON’T WEAR THONGS!

WHY I DON’T WEAR THONGS!







The last time I wore a thong (and the only time I might add) was back in 2001.  I bought several but the one I loved the most was spring green with leave appliques.  It was just so sexy and cute!

I was going to spend the weekend with my honey and I thought, now this will be a great idea!  He will be shocked and surprised when everything comes off and there will be this cute thong!

That morning I got up and slipped into that thong.  I felt good.  I felt beautiful.  I felt sexy.  As the day wore on, I was uncomfortable.  This thong was rubbing me the wrong way.  But hey!  I’m a trooper!  I endured.  For hours and hours.  The longer I was in that thong, the rawer my behind felt. 

All I could think of was, why in the world would anyone wear a thong?  Sure, they are sexy.  Sure there isn’t much there.  But dang!  This thing was hurting me!  By evening, I didn’t care about taking off my clothes!  I just wanted out of this thong!

At the end of the day, I finally took that medieval piece of cloth off.  I no longer cared about being sexy in a thong.  I would just go back to my boy shorts.  As I sat on the bed with that thong in my hands, a little light came on in my head.

I started turning it and suddenly realized the problem.  I had put my legs in the wrong holes!  YES!  I HAD WORN THE FRONT IN THE BACK! 

And that was the last time I wore a thong.  I decided if I couldn’t figure out how to put a thong on properly, I was not meant to wear one.  Yep, they are still sexy!  Just on someone else.

I’ve been in boy short undies ever since! 

copyrighted
caryn cannatella

Skinny Fiber Sales:  www.caryncann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment