Thursday, September 17, 2015

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SAVED?




Anyone still doing the 52 week Savings challenge or as we like to call it, The Christmas Savings Club? It's not too late to start saving. You can start at the beginning and still have money by the end of the year.

I have gotten so many of my employees on it! I'm so proud of them all!

Trent has his 7 year old on his own little savings program along with his parents.

Richard asked me the other day to explain it to him because his wife just didn't see how they could do it. He said, "we need to do this."

Javier is 25, married and has 3 kiddoes. Yesterday he came in and said, "How much are we supposed to have saved by now?" We checked the chart and I think it was $551 or so. "Know how much I have saved?" "How much?" $2700!!!!!!! I want to be his kid for Christmas this year!!!

WHOA!!!!! Go Javier!

So here is my question to you to encourage you to start saving: If you or your spouse, partner, significant other, etc. were to be unable to work for a month or more, how long would you be able to continue to pay your bills?

Most people in our country are a month away from being homeless. If you don't have family and friends to buffer you and help you if that happened, you better start making you an emergency fund. If you need help, ask me or send me a message.

So let's get to saving!

copyrighted 2015
caryn cannatella

Skinny Fiber Sales:  www.caryncann2.com

Weight Loss Support Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarynsChamps

No comments:

Post a Comment