Monday, April 6, 2015

SIZE 14

SIZE 14



Today is a great day! Today I bought a pair of size 14 capris. And I got them on and zipped them up! Now, don't get me wrong, I can't breathe for more than about 15 minutes and I wouldn't wear them out in public yet BUT.....

 I GOT THEM ON AND ZIPPED UP!

Do you know when the last time I wore a 14 of anything was? 

1967!!! It was the fall of my ninth grade year. I was 14.

NOW I’M DOWN FROM A TIGHT 28 in July 2013!

I am so stoked! Back on track and focused!

If you are looking to get back on track losing weight and getting healthy, come join me! I'm on a new 90 day challenge and I would love to have you with me!

Order Skinny Fiber and get that little help to keep you on track! Order yours here:  www.caryncann2.com

And watch me wearing these capris in a month or so!  WOO HOO!

copyrighted 2015
caryn cannatella
Skinny Fiber Sales:  www.caryncann2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment