Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WOULD YOU LOSE WEIGHT & GET HEALTHY FOR THE CHILDREN IN YOUR LIFE?

WOULD YOU LOSE WEIGHT & GET HEALTHY FOR THE CHILDREN IN YOUR LIFE?







My children arrived when I was 40 and 41 and their dad was 50 and 51.  I was morbidly obese.  I lost weight and exercised when they were 8.  After I took the trip I had lost the weight for, I started gaining it back.  In January 2013 I weighed 317 pounds.

I was fat, miserable, unhappy, disgusted and my clothes didn’t fit.  I didn’t care what I looked like.  When you get that big you figure you are invisible to everyone so you become invisible to yourself.   I lost a little weight during an illness but that was it.

In early July, 2013 I saw a post on Facebook for a product called Skinny Fiber.  The slogan was “Eat less, Feel full”.  Yeah, right.  It had a 30 day money back guarantee so I ordered it.  I planned to send it back at the end of the month.  Fifteen months later I am ordering a bottle every month and sharing my success with others so they can experience the weight loss and return of health that I have had with Skinny Fiber.  I am a product of the product.  I know it works and I want others who have given up on losing weight to know it too!

Don’t get me wrong.  There’s times when I could eat everything in the Ice Cream section at my grocery store.  I’m not perfect.  I try to do my best but sometimes I fail.  When I’m unable to exercise, it is hard to get back in the groove even when I know I will feel better.  I don’t give up.  I just recommit the next day. 

If you are overweight you know it is so much easier to eat unhealthy than it is healthy.  You have to plan to eat healthy.  You have to buy the right foods to keep in your house.    With unhealthy food, you rip open a bag of chips, or a box of cookies, or a box of ice cream.  After you eat it, you don’t feel satisfied.  You just feel fat.  The bottom line is this:  You are the ruler of your mind and body.  If you get your head right, your body will follow.   I know it from my own experience.

In April of this year I had to tell my children that their father was terminally ill and had very little time to live.  When I was talking to my daughter, Ashlie, she was so strong and not one tear fell.  But I could see in her eyes, that there was something she was thinking.   I looked at her and said, “I’m not going to die, Ashlie, for a long time.”  She started to cry and said, “do you promise?”  I promised her I would live at least 25 more years.  I plan to keep that promise.

And the only way to keep that promise is to continue to eat healthy and continue to exercise.  It might take me another year or even two to reach my goal of 180 pounds.  The time is irrelevant.   I’ll be 62 or 63 either way.  I can be that age and weigh 180 or I can be that age and weigh more.  Either way, I’ll be the same age.

My question to you is this:  What if your child or your grandchild ask you to promise them you wouldn’t die?  And if you are overweight, you know what they mean.  Would that be enough for you to start losing weight and getting healthy?  

Sometimes when we are overweight and have been for years, we just don’t think we are worth the work to lose weight and get healthy.  Trust me, our kids and grandkids think we are.  We can’t live forever but we can give them and ourselves many more years if we choose to just make better choices.

If you want to start your journey towards losing weight and getting healthy, come do it with me.  I have lived what you are living.  I have struggled the way you are.  I have felt what you are feeling.  I know the pain of being fat.  And I know the change that can come when you begin to shed those layers.  You can become a new person from the inside out and the outside in.  Let me help you.  Check out Skinny Fiber and then decide that today is the day you choose to live a longer and healthier life.  We can and will do this together. 

copyright 2014
caryn cannatella

Skinny Fiber Sales:  www.caryncann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment