Wednesday, July 8, 2015

THE THREE C’S OF LIFE








It's your CHOICE to take a CHANCE and make a CHANGE!

Are you wanting to get healthy and lose weight? 

I'm not talking about 5 pounds or 10 pounds.   There comes a time when you just can't say "I'm thick", "I'm fluffy", "I'm a chunk monkey', etc.   We can spin it to others like it doesn't matter but WE know the truth.

We don't want to be fat, obese, morbidly obese, etc.  I know!  I've been them all and I'm still fat!

BUT....

I did make a choice to lose weight and get healthy.

I did take a chance by ordering Skinny Fiber and trying just one more time after I had promised myself that I would never ever try to lose weight again.

And I have made changes to become healthier.

Am I successful every day?  No!   Sometimes I do great for a week and then I stumble.

The difference is I just don't beat myself up over it any more and I don't quit!  That is the most important part of a weight loss program.

This is a journey you have to make because it is what you want.  You have to set small goals for yourself.  Down a size; buying a swimsuit.  Going dancing.  Riding a zipline.  Taking a cruise.  Going to a concert.   Taking a trip.  Learning to paint.  These are all things I have set for myself.  Reward yourself often with tangible things you want to try or do.   It does make a difference!!!

Where are you today?   Deciding to make a choice?  Considering taking a chance?  Or are you finally ready to make that change?

It's up to you.   It's your life.  Exist in it or live it.  What's your choice?

copyrighted 2015
caryn cannatella

Skinny Fiber Sales:  www.caryncann2.com

Weight Loss Support Group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarynsChamps

No comments:

Post a Comment